This site will help you access, vote and return your Vote-by-Mail ballot.
To enter the system, you must provide your First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth as they appear in our voter registration records. You will then be provided with your customized ballot package.
Mark the races on your ballot in accordance with the instructions on the ballot. Please note that in some races you may be eligible to vote for more than one candidate.
Once you have completed your ballot and you are using a recommended browser, then you will be provided an opportunity to review your ballot selections. If you are satisfied, you can proceed to the next step.
The package you download will contain your ballot, the necessary forms to include with your ballot, and the Secrecy Sleeve with the ballot return instructions.
Printing the Ballot Package:
To ensure that your completed ballot prints full length, you will need to adjust your printer setting to scale, shrink or fit to page or printable area. Below are steps on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used browsers.
For Chrome Users:
- Click on Print.
- Then click on More settings
- Go to Scale and select Fit to printable area.
- Then click Print
For Firefox Users:
- Click the menu button and select Print
- Go to Scale and selection Shrink to Fit
- Then click Print
For Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Users:
- Click on Print
- Then click on Shrink oversized pages
- Then click Print
Once you have printed your completed package, carefully review your ballot markings. To make changes, click the back arrow at the top left until you are back to your ballot. Once there, you can change your selection.
If your markings are correct, click to close your session and follow the instructions on the Secrecy Sleeve to return your voted ballot.
Sending your Completed Ballot Package:
Do not return the ballot by email. Voted ballots returned by email will not be accepted.
To return your ballot and certificate by mail:
- Place your marked ballot in a plain envelope. Seal the envelope.
- Complete, sign and date the Voter’s Certificate.
- Place the sealed ballot and the completed Voter’s Certificate in a separate mailing envelope. Do not seal the Voter's Certificate in the plain envelope with the ballot. Clearly mark the mailing envelope "Vote-by-Mail Ballot Enclosed".
Mail the ballot to the Supervisor of Elections. Be sure there is sufficient postage.
- Supervisor of Elections Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Bldg 3750 Enterprise Ave Naples FL 34104 USA
- Return your ballot so it is received by the Supervisor of Elections no later than 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Election Day.
OVERSEAS VOTERS. Overseas means located outside the 50 states and outside the District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa.
- Overseas Voters 10 Day Deadline: In order for your ballot to count it must be postmarked or dated no later than November 3, 2020 and be delivered to the Supervisor of Elections by November 13, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Returning via Fax: Overseas voters have the option to fax your Vote-by-Mail ballot and Voter's Certificate. If you fax your voted ballot, you will be voluntarily waiving your right to a secret ballot.
- Faxing to the Supervisor of Elections: Fax your voted ballot with the signed and dated certificate to the Supervisor of Elections at (239)252-2630 so it is received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Faxing to the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) of the Department of Defense: If faxing your ballot and certificate to FVAP, ensure FVAP has sufficient time to receive and deliver the ballot and certificate to your Supervisor of Elections by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day or the 10-day deadline, whichever is applicable